point of entry filtration, providing clean water every single corner on your house used for cooking,showering,laundry and drinking. Filters provide better tasting and removing chlorine. Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health
General Results of
Filtered water can be installed in a home either in a whole house filter system, which makes filtered water available from every tap in your home, or from point sources like sink and showerhead filters. This filtered water is good for general uses like drinking water and showering, but also for uses like cooking and health purposes, especially removing toxins from the water. Some of the general results of filtered water are :
* Aesthetics Filtered water from the tap is frequently better tasting and better smelling than unfiltered water. Many people don�t drink enough water because they just don�t like the taste and/or smell of it.
* Chlorine and chlorine by-products Filters remove chlorine and chlorine by-products from the water, both of which have been shown to be harmful to human health over long periods of time.
* Toxins Having a water filter on sources like a few taps or using whole house filters can be a last line of defense against over 2,100 toxins that can get into your water after it is filtered by your water provider.
* Lead Water filters also remove lead in the water right before you receive it, reducing the risk that it will regain any of that lead before you drink it.
* Cost Having filtered water come directly from the tap is much cheaper over time than buying bottle after bottle of water, where you’re paying for the plastic as well as the water inside.
Protecting your water is akin to protecting your health. Water is the giver of life, and unfortunately, it’s something you often need to do yourself.
A water filtration system is an essential part of protecting your water by removing extra impurities or even protecting you from a crisis should your water source be contaminated. A reverse osmosis system or a home water distiller are your best bets for truly clean water
What can the Water Filtration do for you?
* Enjoying High Quality Water
* Removing Hazardous Pollutants
* Greater Self-Sufficiency
* Improving Water Clarity
* Helping the Environment